What you eat ultimately reflects on your face. The correct diet will provide nutrients to your body to repair the damaged tissues, mend collagen, build new cells and bones, produce enzymes and proteins, and so much more. Regular sleep (at least 7 hours a night), yoga & meditation and good eating habits all play a big part into having naturally beautiful skin.
Eat fruits and vegetables, fiber, lean protein, complex carbohydrates and foods that are less in saturated fat. Consume berries (the best food for clear skin) since they contain antioxidants that work as anti-skin aging. Antioxidant-rich foods seem to have a protective effect for the skin.
3 skin care tips to achieve a great natural glow:
1) Opt for fragrance free skin care products because fragrance is the most common cause of skin-care-related allergic reactions. If you’re sensitive, be sure to choose products that are labeled “fragrance-free.”
2) Keep your skin care simple and avoid heavy duty cleansers. Mild, non-detergent cleansers like milks, gels or foams are best. Make sure the ingredients contain gentle, plant-derived surfactants (the prefix coco- equals coconut, gluco- equals fruit sugars). Always use a pH-balanced cleanser and avoid toners. Use a multi-tasking moisturizer that provides both hydration and protection.
3) Sunscreen! Did you know 80% of the aging that dermatologists see is due to excess sun exposure? Sun can break down the collagen and elastin in your skin and cause more wrinkles. Use a SPF 30 or higher on your face and to make sure the sunscreen is labeled broad spectrum. Like the ones below by Arbonne
1) Tag three friends to join the contest for (1) entry
2) Tell us your favorite skin care tip for (1) entry
3) Post your favorite healthy recipe for (2) entries
You can have a maximum of 4 entries in today's contest. The winner will receive a full-sized bottle of Arbonne's Water-Resistant Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 US #950 and Lip Saver Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 US #965. The contest ends Tuesday 4/7/2015 at 12:00pm est. The winner is responsible to check back Wednesday to see if they won and they must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize.
Arbonne products "are good for you and kind to the earth"
To find out more, or shop please visit: http://www.arbonne.com/pws/daveycook/tabs/home.aspx